Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Inagural Post

Well here it is the first of many to come, my blog. I wouldn't say that it's a dream or anything like that, but I have always been passionate about cooking. Now, I said passionate not great at it or a prodigy of any sorts. I love cooking though, and I have been passionate about it since I was a kid. On Saturday mornings I would watch cooking shows instead of cartoons.

What am I doing? I'm taking you and myself on a cooking journey. It's going to be like an online cooking journal of recipes and stories from my life to help you hopefully in turn cook for your family too. This is not going to be food ment for the 5 star restaurants in New York or Los Angeles. This is going to be food for the average American with ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry. I hope that I can learn a ton from this experience, and hopefully you will learn just as much! That is my hope.... so let the fun begin, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment